Posibolt Solutions implemented end-to-end restaurant POS software along with complete cloud based multi-store retail solution covering sales, inventory, purchase and accounting at Bo’s Coffee, Qatar which opened its first international outlet in Doha.
Bo’s Coffee is a Philippines based homegrown specialty coffee chain that has more than 100 stores. Bo’s Coffee opened its first international outlet in Doha, Qatar, in collaboration with Al Majed Group in 2018. It celebrates and supports coffee from the Philippines, putting the spotlight on the highlands of Sagada, Benguet, Matutum, Mt. Apo and Kitanglad.
Bo’s Coffee and Al Majed ware facing difficulty in centrally managing the outlets operations, stock management accounts etc. They were looking for a software solution that will enable them to manage every aspect especially consumables, from central office where they could monitor the stock, configure promotions, price updates etc. They wanted the software that will automatically update the stock based on the items consumed.
Posibolt’s multi store retail solution covering sales, inventory, purchase and accounting was implemented following collaborative project management approach.
Posibolt have also done customized modules for consumption based stock management and special sales promotions. The system allows Bo’s coffee staff to add/edit the ingredients needed for each item in their menu to the system and the system will take care of the stock update whenever a beverage or a food item sold.
The sales promotion features enabled Bo’s coffee management to run wide range of promotions on the system.
Some of the highlights of the our restaurant POS solution
- Customized promotion options
- Automated stock management based on consumption
- Third party food delivery app management
- Customer groupings
- Centralized Accounting
- Role based access /security
- Reports and dashboards
The following are some of the outcomes of our restaurant POS implementation:
- Streamlined operations across multiple stakeholders including front office, back office, management and customer
- Accurate Stock Valuation, Effective Inventory Management, Improved Sales and Timely Purchase Processes were the priority areas achieved
- Accurate cost calculation of imported items apportioning landed costs to the final cost of the product.
- Highly Scalable and Maintainable Platform that can adapt to the changing needs.
- Better Customer engagement.
- Easy management of third party delivery apps like Talabat and Snoonu
- Easy sales promotion management on target customer groups
Click Here for watching the video